Feder - "The Luminator"
Krieger Armory Feder
"In your darkest hour, trust in your sword to light the way"
- Weight: ~3lbs 4oz
- Blade Length: 39" (Please contact us if you require a shorter blade length)
- Grip Length: (Without Pommel) 10"
- Blade Material: 1095 Spring Steel
- Crossguard Material: 1075 or 1095 Spring Steel
- Pommel Material: 1045 Steel
- Handle Core Material: PA-12 Nylon
- Handle Wrap: Cord
- Fully flexes at ~22lbs-23lbs of pressure against a scale
Our LUMINATOR feder blade features a schilt design that was created by Brian Stone of Two Ravens Fencing School in Cleveland Ohio. It's a tall swept schilt that provides great thumb protection from downward strikes. This blade has a narrowing profile taper that ends in our rev. 2 flattened spatulate tip. The edges are smoothly rounded for durability. The crossguard is exceptionally tough having been hardened and double tempered just as the blade. The grip is comfortably waisted and tightly wrapped in cord that is sealed with resin hardener. It provides a slightly aggresive texture to the cord and feels great in and out of gloves.
Choose your pommel style, handle color and hilt finish
[Available in the USA and Canada]
If you would like to us to ship your order to other countries, please email us first so we can estimate shipping for your entire order. Then we will send you an invoice.
Lead Time Information:
Please allow us 3-4 months to ship your sword.
You can check out immediately with PayPal/Paypal Credit or with our Sqaure processing system.